Operator Frying line
Bobeldijk Food Group is an innovative player in the field of plant-based and vegan organic convenience products.
In recent years, the company has developed into a major supplier of plant-based products. They mainly supply domestic and international supermarket chains. In addition to the core values of flexibility and innovation, quality is of vital importance. Bobeldijk Food Group is HACCP and IFS certified. The company, where about 100 people work every day, has an informal working atmosphere, a hands-on mentality, high degree of personal responsibility, with plenty of opportunities for further development of the employees.
For the expansion of the Production team, we are looking for enthusiastic operators who want to operate the frying lines in 2 shifts.
The role involves:
- You are responsible for the preparation and start-up of the work on the
basis of the planning (disinfection, building up machines, setting up machines,
setting up goods)
- Before use, check the raw materials and additional chemicals and ensure the correct method is used for the disposal of waste.
- You are responsible for monitoring hygiene and quality and supervising the
compliance with the rules in the quality manual
- You are responsible for correctly completing the production forms and
handling the production order in Reflex
- You are responsible for switching off and leaving the department tidy
- Directing your colleagues at the frying line
We look for:
- You have an MBO 3 work and education level
- Experience in a production company
- Good at planning, organising and responding quickly in a complex
- Experience with the frying line and production process is a must
- Flexible work and working hours
- Knowledge of and experience with HACCP/IFS
- Good communication skills and a good command of the Dutch
language both spoken and written
- Work experience in the food industry is an advantage
- Willing to work extended and/or 2 shifts and/or on Saturdays
Join Bobeldijk Food Group
Bobeldijk Food Group offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits in a growing company with a challenging, varied working environment with the opportunity to develop further in order to achieve the ambitious goals of our Production department together with your colleagues.
Interested in the above position? Then we would like to receive your resume with motivation letter. If there is a good match with our profile, we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting.You can email our HR department at Personeel@bobeldijk.nl
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Interested in this vacancy? Contact us.
"Bobeldijk Food Group is your partner for successful growth in the market for plant-based convenience products."
Remko Vogelenzang (Managing Director)