Bobeldijk Food Group is an innovative player in the field of plant-based and vegan organic convenience products.
In recent years, the company has developed into a major supplier of plant-based products. They mainly supply domestic and international supermarket chains. In addition to the core values of flexibility and innovation, quality is of vital importance. Bobeldijk Food Group is HACCP and IFS certified. The company, where about 100 people work every day, has an informal working atmosphere, a hands-on mentality, high degree of personal responsibility, with plenty of opportunities for further development of the employees.
For the expansion of the Packaging team, we’re looking for enthusiastic operators who want to work in 2 shifts.
In the dynamic Packaging department, daily in on shift, more than 12,000 parcels roll off the line per line. This is partly done in a high-care environment, where the products are packed in trays and then a customer-specific sleeve/label, shelf life, and export packaging are added in the next phase.
As an operator, your role consists of:
- You are responsible for the preparation and start-up of the work on the basis of the planning (assemble machines, setting up machines, preparing goods, and packaging materials)
- You check the goods and packaging materials before use and also ensure that the finished product is properly sent off.
- You are the person who has knowledge of the machines, can adjust them, and can ensure the optimal functioning of the packaging line.
- You are responsible for monitoring hygiene and quality and supervising compliance with the rules from the quality manual
- You are responsible for correctly completing the production forms and processing the production order in Reflex
- You are responsible for switching off and leaving the department tidy
- Managing your colleagues at the Packaging Line
We look for:
- You have an MBO 3 work and education level
- Experience in a production company
- Able to plan well, organise and switch quickly in a dynamic and complex environment
- Willing to work extended and/or 2 shifts and/or on Saturdays
- Flexible work and working hours
- Knowledge of and experience with HACCP/IFS/BRC
- Good communication skills and a good command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written
- Experience with packaging machines and labelling machines is an advantage
- Work experience in the food industry is an advantage
Join Bobeldijk Food Group
Bobeldijk Food Group offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits in a growing company with a challenging, varied working environment with the opportunity to develop further in order to achieve the ambitious goals of our Production department together with your colleagues.
Interested in the above position? Then we would like to receive your resume with motivation letter. If there is a good match with our profile, we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting.You can email our HR department at Personeel@bobeldijk.nl
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Interested in this vacancy? Contact us.
"Bobeldijk Food Group is your partner for successful growth in the market for plant-based convenience products."
Remko Vogelenzang (Managing Director)